Friday, April 25, 2008

My Favorite shopping websites!

Okay for those who know me know that I LOVE SHOPPING! Now who doesn't love to shop? So in the spirit of my shopping addiction I have started a new section here on my blog dedicated to sites I have found on the web that I think are super, super, super shopping sites. I will post new sites weekly (hopefully) to share with everyone my new finds! Just look on the left side of my blog page under the title Shopping and you will find a link to the weekly site. Now these aren't advertisements and I don't get paid for this....it is just my way of passing on some of the lovely finds I have made.

This weeks favorite shopping site is called West Coast Baby and they make the most adorable infant/toddler kimono's ever! I bought one for my littlest princess and she looks so adorable in it. Keep coming back for more sites!






UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE May 23, 2008




Okay guys I am changing up my favorite shopping site like I said I would. Here is a link to the old sites










1 comment:

The Trendy Mommy said...

Hi there - just replying to your comment on The Trendy Mommy regarding the necklace giveaway.

The necklaces are one of a kind designs - so the ones used in the giveaway are not available. I do have others - I do not have an online store, however, I can send you pictures if you'd like. I currently have around 12 of the necklaces and about 25 of the pendant and tin boxes. I sell mostly to boutique stores and occassionally will do a Christmas market here and there. I appreciate your interest in them! I will sell you one at wholesale price - $25 for the necklaces (which all come with earrings) and $10 for the pendant/tin box ensambles. Let me know if you'd like for me to send you any pictures of the others that I have.

Thanks,
Jen
~ The Trendy Mommy