Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Feeding frenzy

Okay so I know I am behind and all but I think that comes with having three kids. With my first I had her eating baby food at 4 months....with my second it was a little later maybe around 5 months or so. But I have to admit with my third I am being just plain lazy. Here he is a little over 7 months old and I am just starting him on baby food.










And just so you know how he feels about my
lazziness I was able to snap a picture of him
when his experssion said exactily how he felt.




Now of course little brother couldn't have all of the fun so big sister had to join in and make sure he didn't feel bad about making such a mess.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

HA!!! That one expression on baby C looks just like his daddys expressions!!! you have some darn cute kids!!

Anonymous said...

THese are great pictures, Dawn!!! Love Leighlin's chocolate face and MacKenzie's modeling and Caleb's squink ;-)

Love you

Anonymous said...

the anonymous is me....ma maw! haha
love you guys! mamaw