Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Holidays have past...

Well I've survived the holidays and needless to say it was an exciting, fun and interesting time! Its been a while since I've posted...due to the craziness around here so here goes the updates:

Thanksgiving was spent with our good friends across the street...the whole two hours of it :) But it was nice to sit down with friends when we weren't serving the kids.

Christmas was great! The kids had a good time and I think all of the presents were opened in like 5 minutes. I couldn't keep up. The good news is I was able to record the kids and daddy will be able to watch the video....that is when i get a chance to send it out. Big sis M finally got her mermaid barbie she has been wanting. Lil sis got all sorts stuff of her favorite person: TINKERBELL. And baby C (not so much a baby anymore) opened up a couple of things but loved his big present: Kota the dino. All of the kids have been enjoying Kota after they warmed up to him and figured out he wouldn't bite. Lol.

New Years: well this is the first one in a long time I've actually stayed up for. Of course the little ones went to bed early but big sis M did get to stay up! We spent the evening down the street with neighbors and had a great time. At midnight the kids drank sparkling cider and put off all sorts of noise makers and of course silly string. The look on big sis M's face was one of confusion at first but she finally figured out what was going on :)

The last two weeks I've had off of work and while its been a nice and productive break I am excited to go back to work! I did get the house cleaned out and spent some quality time with the kids which was long overdue. It really was a good couple of weeks and it has given me lots to think about!

Well if your not completely bored yet here is the fast update on the kids.... Big sis M lost a second tooth. Of which the tooth fairy still hasn't made a house call (due to the holidays of course...she was on vacation Lol) Lil sis has started her terrible two's which is nice since she will be three in a couple of months :) She has been telling me NO! and I don't want to! lately. And baby C....well what hasn't changed. He's running around like crazy, learned how to kick a soccer ball, is starting to talk and is now a professional charmer. He knows how to play the game and does it really well Lol. When you tell him no he bats his eyes, smiles at you, blows you a kiss and comes over and gives you a hug. Then when you are smiling at him again he goes back to doing what you just told him no for. Its all so hard to resist!

Well I think that is it for this household. Back to normal now that the holidays are over and hopefully I will keep you updated more.

No comments: