Friday, May 23, 2008

We are home!

Well for those of you who have missed us we are finally home! YEAH! Our planned week visit to family turned into an impromptu three week stay! But it was nice visiting family, relaxing and last but not least watching cable!!! For those of you who don't know me....we do not have cable, therefore we do not get any TV reception at all. So when I get a chance to watch cable you will not see me passing up the chance LOL. The kids loved visiting the zoo and the museums...I'm pretty sure that was what all the whining was about...and the airshow was a hit....or maybe it was the fact that they got to sit on the roof of daddy's truck....SHHH don't tell daddy! Come back soon and visit us as I am sure I will be posting lots of pictures from our vacation and they funny hilarious stories that goes along with them.


No comments: