Saturday, June 21, 2008

More Vaccation Adventures- Part two

Hello everyone I am back...sorry to keep you in suspense for so long but here is another of our exciting vacation adventures! We started off at the Children's Museum in Richmond VA where the kids had a BLAST! It was small but packed full of fun for the little one's.

M was all over the place from the dinosaur's to the craft area and back she just loved running around trying everything....her favorite part.....ummmm I'm not sure I couldn't catch up with her!

L loved the water play area. We couldn't get her away from the water and the few seconds that we did drag her away she would run right back to it as soon as she could slip away from us. But then again L is our little fish always yelling for "waaaer, waaaer, waaaer".

As for Baby C well he just went along for the ride...he had fun digging with his dump truck, riding in the car, and playing in the water....what ever mommy would take him to he just smiled away.

After the Children's museum we walked next door to the Science museum where we got to try all sorts of neat experiments. One of the best parts was the astronaut seats: this is where you sit in a seat and try to steer it around like you are on a space shuttle trying to dock. It was great! I helped M while Enana helped L and we all had a good laugh. But I think what the kids loved the best was going to the lab! Here we got to watch how they taught rats how to play basketball...yes you read right no typo here....play BASKETBALL. Afterwards the kids got to pet the rats. Let just say baby C was all smiles with that.

Well that about ends this adventure....stay tuned and soon I will post all about our adventure at the airshow!



Please look above for all of the pictures from this day's vacation adventure!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I think I've been to that same museum. My family is from VA, and my dad lived in Chester. I think he took us there about 4 years ago, with my nieces. It was fun! My family is all over VA - Lexington, Richmond, Norfolk, etc. I live in Missouri now, and I have to say it's not nearly as beautiful as VA and the south!
Thanks for visiting my blog last week. Come back and visit when you can!
http://sixgoldencoins.blogspot.com/