Friday, May 30, 2008

Taggie Blankets

To all of you out there who have little one's I wanted to share with you these wonderful taggie blankets....and when I say blankets I mean blankets big enough to cover your little one not just a tiny square they can hold on to. Those of you who don't know what taggie blankets are here is a picture of the one I had made for my little man.






These are great for enhancing a child's development and sense of security by offering tactile, visual and developmental stimulation that soothes and comforts. By focusing on the “whole child”, it positively impacts a child’s emotional health. A good friend of mine was wonderful in helping me out, by making this blanket for me. I had been looking for a blanket big enough to cover my little one but the biggest taggie I was able to find was 12 X 12 and they wanted 24.95 (before shipping) for it. This blanket itself is 30 X 30 and I was able to pick out the exact fabric color, texture and theme that I wanted.

Also unique to her blankets is the fact that she adds the tags to the inside of the blanket for your little enjoyment. Most taggie blankets only have the tags around the outside. If you are interested in getting one of these blankets made for you little one please feel free to contact my friend at: smgraham82@yahoo.com You can either pick out the fabric yourself and send it to her or just give her an idea of what you are looking for....color, print, material, design etc. Her prices are as follows:

32 X 32 : $20 plus fabric cost

16 X 16 : $15 plus fabric cost

8 X 8 : $10 plus fabric cost

Please email her with any questions you may have. I know my little one loves his blanket and yours will also.



No comments: