Friday, April 4, 2008

Starting new Job!

Okay so most of you who know me know I have an Au Pair (I know I'm spoiled but what can I say). Well since I love my Au Pair...no not in that way...I mean in the I love my Au Pair because without her my kids would have driven me crazy kind of way....and since I love the company Cultural Care Au Pair that I went through to get my Au pair....and since I love my kids and don't want to be away from them LOL. I've decided to work for Cultural Care Au Pair as an LCC: Local Childcare Coordinator. Yeah! So in the world of me trying all sorts of new things out I've started this blog (thanks to you sis) and now I've started my own website (sort of) thru Cultural Care. So if anyone is interested here it is: http://d-coulby.local.culturalcare.com/default.asp


Man is there a lot of love in this post or what!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey sis!! Your blog looks wonderful!!! Very impressed with your mad bloggy skills! Love ya!